This is an in-office role with flexible work-from-home opportunities.
The Project Manager (PM) leads the execution of projects from start to finish, streamlines communication, and ensures the highest quality work product is completed on time and on budget. The ideal PM must have exceptional organizational and communication skills, a positive and proactive attitude, and a passion for helping us amplify the hidden and unexpected voices of rural America.
Lead the execution of projects from start to finish, streamline communication, and ensure the highest quality work product is completed on time and on budget
Receives Direction From
Executive Creative Director, Strategy Director
- Meets with clients to understand project goals and requirements for a range of project types including website development, video production, marketing campaigns, branding, and design.
- Establishes scopes of work, quotes, and proposals with assistance from team members
- Establishes and maintains project timelines and budgets
- Assigns tasks/responsibilities to team members and ensures the project management software is up to date at all times
- Coordinates and executes internal, partner/vendor, and client meetings (e.g., kickoff meetings, review meetings, check-ins/status updates, etc.)
- Prepares documents for meetings (e.g., agendas, debriefs/recaps, presentations, etc.)
- Provides frequent progress updates to clients
- Monitors project process and clears roadblocks
- Double-checks all project deliverables for accuracy
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing, advertising, project management, or a related field) – or, at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Knowledge of marketing communications and implementation
- Experience in creative/advertising/design agency preferred
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented
- Reliable and professional
- Compensation range: $40,000 – $58,000 depending on experience.
- Half-day Fridays – Yes, work ends around 1pm on Friday!
- Employer-sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- IRA retirement plan with 3% company match
- Three weeks paid time off + 10 paid holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Work-from-home opportunities
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter sharing a bit about yourself and why you are excited to help Middle amplify the hidden and unexpected voices of rural America. Emailed information can be sent to [email protected]